Read our disclaimer.
1. Use of the Handicapp B.V. website (hereinafter: DiGO) www.letsdigo.com and any (electronic) newsletters sent by DiGO (hereinafter jointly: "the website") are subject to the following provisions and restrictions of this disclaimer.
2. By visiting this website and/or the using the information offered on this website, you are agreeing to this disclaimer being applied.
3. DiGO reserves the right to amend the information offered on this website, including the text of this disclaimer, at any time, without prior notice. We recommend that you periodically check whether the information offered on this website, including the text of this disclaimer, has been changed.
4. This disclaimer is exclusively governed by Dutch law. The Dutch judge is exclusively authorised to make judgements regarding any possible disputes in connection with this website.
Use of the website
5. The website is for information purposes and has been carefully compiled. No guarantee or statement made expressly or implicitly regarding the reasonableness, correctness or completeness of the information published on the website or to which access is offered through the website. DiGO accepts no liability for any consequences from the website being available (without hindrance) at any time, for any reason. The website may be temporarily or permanently decommissioned without prior notice. DiGO does not guarantee that the website is free from viruses or similar disruptive features. The above liability preclusions applicable to DiGO also apply to all auxiliaries and third parties engaged by DiGO.
Use of information
6. DiGO reserves all intellectual property rights and other rights relating to all information offered on this website (including all texts, images, ideas, inventions, graphic material and logos). Copying, downloading or otherwise disclosing, distributing or duplicating the information on this website is not permitted without the prior written agreement of DiGO. You may only print and/or download information from this website for your own personal use.
7. DiGO cannot guarantee that the use of information of information offered on this website does not infringe upon third party rights. DiGO has attempted to trace the rights holders of the information disclosed on this website for the purposes of obtaining consent to display the information on its website. Anyone who nevertheless knows who the owner of information on the website is, which is present without an agreement on displaying the information or making the information available having been reached is asked to contact DiGO so that the rights holder can be reached regarding the use of the information or the information can be immediately deleted. The rights holders may contact DiGO at email@example.com.